Due to our rapid growth, we are currently looking for experienced pool technicians and repair technicians, ideally, CPO certified. If this is you and you’re looking for a new challenge in a rapidly expanding family owned business contact us.
WE ARE OFFERING A $500 RETENTION BONUS FOR EXPERIENCED ROUTE TECHS WHO COMPLETE 6 MONTHS SERVICE!!! AND ANOTHER $500 AT THE END OF A YEAR!!!
Pool Knights prides itself on providing the finest customer service experience in Houston. Due to continued growth, we are interested in adding team members who can perform under these expectations.
There are 4 qualities we look for in our team members: Honesty, Equity, Work Ethics and Professionalism. If you feel you can provide all 4 of those traits, we would love to talk to you ASAP!
You must not only strive to become a knowledgeable cleaning technician, but, have a passion for doing a good job with a priority for serving our customers with enthusiasm. Our ongoing goal is to develop our technicians into market leading professionals in an encouraging work environment enabling them to meet this standard.
Earnings dependent on experience on average between $450-$750 per week and you will be provided with a company truck, cleaning tools, chemicals and either a Hammerhead Pool Vacuum or Power Vac. After a successful 90 day trial training period you may gain the ability to take a company vehicle home. Continuing education and certifications will be provided as deemed necessary, and candidates with any existing certifications and/or repair experience will be given preference.
Job Duties (8 Point Program):
- Test water and add chemicals as needed
- Empty skimmers, pool cleaner and pump strainer
- Brush steps, walls and tiles
- Skim and net debris off surface
- Vacuum pool and remove debris from floor
- Check pool equipment
- Record work performed
- Maintain inventory of chemicals, parts and supplies as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Valid TX driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Able to pass a pre-employment background check
- Dependable and trustworthy
- Detail oriented and organized
- Presentable and timely
- Friendly attitude and customer service mindset
- CPO preferred
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to follow Pool Knights 8 Point Program cleaning method and technique
- Proper use of swimming pool chemicals and ideal levels
- Complete scheduled work
- Work independently and unsupervised
- Maintain positive and cooperative working relationship with co-workers and supervisors
- Lift and carry objects weighing up to 75 pounds
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to work outdoors year round
CLICK HERE TO APPLY: Admin@PoolKnights.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Route Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
Pool Repair & Maintenance Technician
New Year, New Start???
Are you making what you’re worth? If you’ve got a good work ethic, two plus years pool service experience, excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and a desire to succeed then we are looking for you!
We’re looking for a seasoned pool service professional who has experience maintaining pools and spas, installing new equipment and troubleshooting old equipment. We’ll give you the training, truck, and tools you need to do the job in and around the greater Houston area.
In addition, we’ll put you into yearly factory training classes offered by Pentair, Jandy, Hayward, and Raypak paid for by the company. We believe investing in your future will ultimately make us a better company.
We’re a rapidly growing family-owned company looking to grow a team. For the right person, this position will offer excellent growth.
If you have the qualifications listed above you can expect to make $30K+ your first year. We supply a company truck, equipment, and tools for the job. In addition, two weeks paid vacation a year, phone subsidy and bonuses.