What a Monthly Pool Cleaning Service Can Do for You
Regular maintenance is vital to your pool looking its best. It keeps your water clean and your pool equipment in better shape so it lasts longer. You know maintenance is important, but you may not always have the time or energy to give your pool all the care it needs. That’s where our care-free, month-to-month pool cleaning service comes in.
Our 8-point program takes all the necessary steps to keep your pool clean and catch any damage in its early stages. Whether you’re a do-it-yourselfer or someone who wants to call in a professional to do the bulk to the work, you can—and should!—adopt these steps into your monthly maintenance routine.
With our maintenance program, you can rest assured that our professional team is on-hand to perform these tasks each and every month:
1) Check on the pH levels of your pool, and add any necessary chemicals to meet established standards. The pH level of your pool is important, impacting everything from the growth of algae to the lifespan of your pool equipment. Keeping your pool’s chemicals at the right levels is vital to the overall health of your pool.
2) Empty and clean the pump debris basket and filters. Clean filters and debris baskets ensure that water is efficiently flowing through your pool’s circulation system. This keeps your pool equipment running smoothly and maintains the correct operating psi for your pool.
3) Clean skimmer baskets. Full baskets will overflow, and that’ll leave your pool anything but spotless! We’ll check and clean these baskets regularly, preventing the backup of filtered material.
4) Check the pool cleaner for debris. We check every nook and cranny of your filters, baskets, and pool cleaner to make sure your water and equipment are clean and your water circulates properly.
5) Vacuum the entire pool. Some dirt is too small even for filters. When it settles down on the bottom of your pool, it not only looks unsightly, but it can also help bacteria and algae start to grow. We’ll vacuum the pool from one end to end, making sure there’s not a single speck of dirt left in the water.
6) Clean and brush pool walls. Like vacuuming, brushing the pool walls helps clean up the dirt the filters miss. Not all dirt will settle on the pool’s floor, so a thorough brushing of the walls will shake free any grimy particles.
7) Net and skim all debris. Leaves, insects, twigs, and other plant life find their way into pool water with help from rain and wind alike. We’ll watch for this type of litter and clean it up quickly.
8) Inspect all operating components for correct functionality. Swimming pool parts are like dominoes: if one piece falls, more will follow. The failure of just one piece of pool equipment can impact the circulation and cleanliness of your water, potentially harming the other equipment down the line. We visually check all the operating components in your pool, making sure everything is running the way it should.
Our maintenance program is a thorough monthly pool cleaning service that lets you relax by the water while we take care of the nitty gritty. Contact us today to see if our program is right for you.